Help finding colour for my second Birkin

May 1, 2013
Hello lovely ladies and gents :smile:

The hermes thread was so instrumental in keeping me sane and suggesting the togo leather for my first Birkin.

Now, I am looking for a second one. Although I would not mind a Kelly.

I need to find a colour that is not dark dark but not too light. I would love to use it during spring and summer but prefer the more classic or conservative colours. I am also super scared if it is light that I will destroy it with ink etc.

I am looking at the colour combinations available on this forum but I know some of you may have great suggestion I may overlook otherwise.

All help is very much appreciated.

My suggestions: Gold, any of the Reds/Oranges, Raisin, Blue Sapphire
Agree that a 30 would be good since you already have a 35
Since you already have a Togo maybe go for another leather? But leather preference is very personal so I would be open to see what's available

I do believe 30 is a great buy too
but 35 holds so much more
i think the silver h/w is nice on a lot of colors
my sister has a sand color,, which i think fits your description of what you are looking for
unfortunately i cannot remember the name of the swatch

Hi, Sarah :winkiss:
Are you strictly into gold or would you wear a different hardware? I am very fond of Bleu Izmir and Malachite, but I like both of those with gold, although I think BI would look lovely with the Palladium.

My suggestions: Gold, any of the Reds/Oranges, Raisin, Blue Sapphire
Agree that a 30 would be good since you already have a 35
Since you already have a Togo maybe go for another leather? But leather preference is very personal so I would be open to see what's available

Wonderful idea. I love the reds, just never can figure out if silver or gold looks better with them. Now that there is the smell problem wit Togo and Epsom I am going to have to see for other leathers. I do like the togo.

I do believe 30 is a great buy too
but 35 holds so much more
i think the silver h/w is nice on a lot of colors
my sister has a sand color,, which i think fits your description of what you are looking for
unfortunately i cannot remember the name of the swatch

I am 5'3 and when I was presented with the 35 I was like: this looks small. For a dark colour I guess it works on my frame. And it holds so much. The 30 can work for dinner time etc decisions, decisions.