Help finding casual tops

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help I am looking for long sleeve casual tops to wear with jeans for everyday. I am looking for either sweaters, t shirts, or sweatshirt material. I want something that will last and looks good on. I want something that is fitted but comfortable. I also like my shirts to be cotton. Any ideas would be great.

2. For fall/winter casual wear I love my Splendid henley thermals...they're nice and fitted (I'd say they run a size small so I always go up a size and they're still fitted) and they're super soft and comfy...plus being able to machine wash them is a huge plus for me.

http://www.zappos.com/splendid-thermal-l-s-henley-neptune

3. I'm a broken record. . . . Anthropologie!

I dress casual but try and be stylish and not frumpy - Anthro is my go-to. I also love Free People.

4. Thanks those are really cute and exactly what I was looking for.

5. I have never bought anything from Anthropologie but I will have to try I do like free people and lucky brand

6. I wear shirts and sweaters all year - I just don't feel comfortable I stretchy tops (maybe because I'm too flat chested!!!)

7. That's an interesting shop ! Thanks for sharing

AllSaints has some cute basic long sleeves

8. I'm wearing tees with cardis only. No stretch for me too:greengrin: