Help finding an unavailable bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I could find this lovely bag? I decided to wait on it, and now that I decided I must have it Saks says it's unavailable :crybaby:. Any ideas, anyone?

Burberry - Leather Small Shoulder Bag - Saks.com

TIA :smile:

2. Cute bag...Maybe try to call a local Burberry boutique or outlet, or if Burberry has a number, call that and see if they can track one down for you like LV does.

3. yea, best bet try the local Burberry store near you - you could try the outlet too, but brown and black purses seldom make it to the Burberry outlets - they ususally sell out before then....good luck!!

Otherwise, NM, Bloomingales, etc...Bergdorf Goodman, etc...other retailers might carry it still as well....good luck!

4. Thank your for the suggestions! I called the Burberry store at South Park and they don't have it, apparently, but I'm going to continue my search. I'm feeling pretty determined about it. ;)

5. At least you have the model information to help you in your search!! Good luck!!!