Help finding a real Gucci 1500 watch to replace lost one

simurgh

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
Hi all -
I just lost a Gucci watch that I loved, that was a gift from a now-deceased grandmother.

It's a 1500L series (bangle with horsebit clasp, and simple, long rectangular white face), model number YA015527 or YA015528 (there are two sizes). I'm trying to replace it, ideally with a new one, or a used one in good condition, and would be ok with a silver face instead of the white. Here are pics of the exact style with a black face.

http://www.eluso.com/images/1500_1.jpg

Gucci doesn't seem to sell it anymore. I can find it on ebay and many websites, but there are a ton of fakes in the same price range as a discounted new one (a couple hundred).

Sorry for the long post. Any help on trusted sites to buy a real one or any other suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

many thanks -

Hi all -
I just lost a Gucci watch that I loved, that was a gift from a now-deceased grandmother.
It's a 1500L series (bangle with horsebit clasp, and simple, long rectangular white face), model number YA015527 or YA015528 (there are two sizes).-

I just want to say I have one Gucci YA015528 with white face, original with certificate.

Thanks everyone for the messages - I managed to track down another watch which is now safely tucked away in case the first one bites the dust. All the suggestions are much appreciated!