Help finding a real Gucci 1500 watch to replace lost one

simurgh

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
Hi all -
I just lost a Gucci watch that I loved, that was a gift from a now-deceased grandmother.

It's a 1500L series (bangle with horsebit clasp, and simple, long rectangular white face), model number YA015527 or YA015528 (there are two sizes). I'm trying to replace it, ideally with a new one, or a used one in good condition, and would be ok with a silver face instead of the white. Here are pics of the exact style with a black face.

http://www.eluso.com/images/1500_1.jpg

Gucci doesn't seem to sell it anymore. I can find it on ebay and many websites, but there are a ton of fakes in the same price range as a discounted new one (a couple hundred).

Sorry for the long post. Any help on trusted sites to buy a real one or any other suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

many thanks -

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
if you post in the jewelry section they might be able to help you better! sorry for your lost and i hope you find a replacement!!

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
A place calls Home
You can even check Macy.. since they also carry Gucci watch, they might have old styles left or even some watch stores that carry gucci.. they might have some

immaia

Nov 3, 2012
Hi all -
I just lost a Gucci watch that I loved, that was a gift from a now-deceased grandmother.
It's a 1500L series (bangle with horsebit clasp, and simple, long rectangular white face), model number YA015527 or YA015528 (there are two sizes).-
I just want to say I have one Gucci YA015528 with white face, original with certificate.

simurgh

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
Thanks everyone for the messages - I managed to track down another watch which is now safely tucked away in case the first one bites the dust. All the suggestions are much appreciated!