Help finding a PRADA handbag for my mama

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Mom has been wanting a Prada bag (and Hermes but that's out of my budget right now lol). I would like to keep it $600 or less and I'm looking for suggestions. I would like to get her something in black or brown and preferably something in the shape of a tote or like the daino hobo. She likes the prada logo too.

Is there someplace I should check for authentic pre-owned bags? Anyone have any style suggestions?

Thanks ladies!

2. I don't know about authentic pre-owned bags. eBay is too iffy. The Daino is a classic shape. Does she prefer handbags or shoulder bags? I'm definitely not a Prada expert, but I'll look around and if I have some suggestions, I'll be back. You are such a sweet daughter!!

3. Have you checked Saks, BG and NM's sales pages on their websites? There were several nice Pradas (leather) listed earlier this week.

4. ^^^One of those stores had the Daino hobo in brown on sale for $767, a bit over your price range, but a good deal. Bergdorf Goodman's sale has some leather Pradas between $600-700. In nylon, there's more to choose from.