Help Finding a Bag

DeAnna

O.G.
May 19, 2006
My favorite posts are the ones where someone asks for help and you guys come through with amazing suggestions.

Now it's my turn to beg for your guidance.
I am all over this leather slouchy bag trend right now and really really want one.
I do have a budget, though. I'd like to stay under $200.
To give you an example of what I like, I saw the Lucky Brand Patchwork Mailbag at Macy's and fell in love with it.
However it's GINORMOUS! It's 18 inches wide and 16 inches tall. That's just a tad too huge for me.

I like camel colors, multi colors and lighter shades of brown (I already have a chocolate brown bag) and I'd even consider black.
I want to be able to carry around all my junk including a book and my journal. Something leathery and slouchy would be the perfect bag.

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm ready to see all your great suggestions!

DKNY: $195

eLUXURY - DKNY - Med Shopper

p10995136_ph_hero.jpg

DKNY: $ 207

eLUXURY - DKNY - DKNY Vicuna Leather Hobo

Cynthia Vincent : $275

Cynthia Vincent -  Studded Leather Hobo -  Neiman Marcus

OMG These are great. I especially love the first one you posted, the DKNY Shopper! It's gorgeous!

Eluxury.com have several different DKNY's on sale, I just posted one, but do have a look on their site. I also posted a Botkier Clyde tote in the thread with the guy looking for a tote for his GF. That bag is beautiful and extremely practical.:flowers:

You guys have such great taste!
I love love love the Tano bags and I've been thinking about that DKNY shopper all night!
Decisions decisions!

Thanks so much for your help.