Help finding a bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One of you has a very beautiful wristlet in your avatar photo, and I clicked off of the page and now I can't find it :shrugs:

The wristlet itself is mostly purple and looks like the scarf print?? Can anyone help me out here? :s

2. i JUST found it, it was Droo! thank you coachfreak!

i absolutely love it!!

[​IMG]

3. those are so cute! they are soho something or anothers, but i think they are really hard to find! check ebay!

4. Yea, it isn't a wristlet but I figured that was the one. I think it is the same size as a pouch, but you could ask Droo to be sure.

5. oh, i guess it just looks smaller, it's sooo adorable, haven't seen anything like this and i was just at my outlet 3 days ago :sad:

Droo I hope you can provide some more information.

Thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!!

6. Attached Files:

7. shoot! duplicate post!

8. Thank you Droo, that is a gorgeous bag!!!! :smile:

9. Oh you're welcome! It was the bag that made me fall for Coach. I just got it last summer. It is very very cute IRL but a bit on the small side... I really wish they could have made it a touch bigger.. But i love it, and she and I will never part :heart:

10. Oh its little.. its about 7 x 5 x 3 or so... and the inside really only holds cards, keys and a cell phone.. and its a tight fit. :yes:

Here's a pic... I stole it from ebay and to the seller, please forgive me! i'm trying to sell your bag!! lol!!

Attached Files:

11. It's funny, I saw that exact style at the Coach store a few years back, but it was black leather with a little bow on the right hand side with a rhinestone on it (I could do without the rhinestone and the bow). I wish I could've bought it, but I was a college student and the price was out of my league. It was over $300 and limited edition. I never forget about that bag. It was so beautiful.

I love the purple version though.

12. I have always admired your bag, Droo. I would be interested in the one on ebay if it didn't cost more than the Ali I just bought! Whew... it's pretty though. I hope a tpfer gets it. Get it, simplycaren!!