Help Find My Friend A Prom Dress !

1. hi, one of my best friends has asked me (a guy) to find her some pics of black prom dresses. So I thought it would be fun for you guys and girls to help me. If you know any nice dresses, will you post pics please or site links and I will send the pics my friend. Price can be anything up to $400 (I know this isnt much but thats all we've got). Also were from the UK so the dress needs to be by an international store/designer. thanks :flowers:

2. OK socialite, right I have already posted some in the other thread, but now that I have seen your budget. The perfect place to go would be Coast :yes:

coast | welcome

You will get a beautiful prom dress there for under 200 pounds. Take her shopping to your local store, honestly its fantastic!

3. thanks chloe :smile:

4. This might not be her style, but I'm a big fan of Peach Berserk in Toronto, Canada. It's high school! Where else are you going to wear a spunky dress?

I believe you can have the dresses custom-made in the print/color of your choice at no additional cost.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. I love the 1st one, thanks :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice