HELP! Find Coach item.

Okay ladies, I need your help. I'm looking for this wallet in white. Has anyone seen it?
6A47_SVGD_d2.jpg

Wow! This thread is a GREAT idea. I'm personally going to lots of outlets in the new year myself, so I'll definitely keep an eye out :smile:

Personally, I'm looking for a white gallery satchel w/ the brown trimming. preferably small (...does small exist??)

Attachments

• gallery satchel.JPG
    gallery satchel.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 5,040
Reactions: dorsett_racing
Wow! This thread is a GREAT idea. I'm personally going to lots of outlets in the new year myself, so I'll definitely keep an eye out :smile:

Personally, I'm looking for a white gallery satchel w/ the brown trimming. preferably small (...does small exist??)

I remember seeing the purple with gold in the small, not the white.

Well, after browsing through kathyrose's vast collection (which is beautiful!) I have discovered that I NEED an optic signature applique mini skinny with either a bug or bee on it. Darn it! My wish list continues to grow!

I'm looking for a bag from winter 3 years ago. It's a small top handle with lavender suede and ocelot. I keep kicking myself for not buying it. I'll post a pic if I can find one. I see them occasionally on ebay but worry about authenticity.

I'm looking for a bag from winter 3 years ago. It's a small top handle with lavender suede and ocelot. I keep kicking myself for not buying it. I'll post a pic if I can find one. I see them occasionally on ebay but worry about authenticity.

I had that bag and took it back. I also kick myself for taking it back.

I have been searching for the new Ergo Coach medium black leather tote. Coach has put this bag in stores as part of their Pilot program. Has anyone in Georgia spotted this bag?

Thanks!

It has the Legacy Stripe lining inside and a turnlock on the pocket on the outside, right? They have a few at a Dillard's located in El Paso, TX. From what I saw, there were small and large... not sure of a medium. I don't know if you could do a phone order there... in case you'd like to try, the number is (915) 833-8100. I purchased my Ergo Signature Tote there... they also have the Ergo Hobos in signature.

I was going to go in today to take pics of what they had but I ran out of time... too busy at another mall... :graucho: