HELP! Find Coach item.

anyone remember this bubble print ?
7da5_1.JPG

I'm looking for the wristlet in this print. does anyone know the item number or location of the wristlet? does anyone have it and want to post pics of it?

I am looking for these- eBay: COACH MATTIE BEE SIGNATURE SHOES SANDALS PURSE 8.5 NEW (item 160096285609 end time Mar-19-07 19:31:06 PDT) in either a size 7.5 or 8. They only seem to have 9's or 10's on ebay.

Also, how do Coach sandels run? By this I mean do their shoes tend to run small, true to size or large.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: I see there are a pair of 7.5's that were just put up for sale on Ebay for $100. I am off to do research on them.
I jsut saw these at the Nordstrom Rack in Down Town Seattle they had sevral pair , hope it helps ;)

anyone remember this bubble print ?
7da5_1.JPG

I'm looking for the wristlet in this print. does anyone know the item number or location of the wristlet? does anyone have it and want to post pics of it?

I just saw several items in this print at Loehmann's the other day - maybe they would have it? I have no idea what their policy might be on sending items out if your local store does not have it, but it's worth a shot... Good luck!

Ladies I am looking for a red leather agenda... and wristlet. I called the store but they told me they were in the stores last year! I don't live near a coach outlet.

Like so? eBay: $218 COACH red leather 6x8 2007 planner agenda 8841 NEW (item 140096882188 end time Mar-21-07 20:15:00 PDT)

I would check the thread about reputable coach sellers on ebay first, before bidding.

Oh AND eBay - coach red wristlet, Women's Accessories, Handbags, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com for red wristlets. :smile:

Alright ladies... I'm on a nationwide search... lol. JK! But seriously, I am looking for this wallet, but with the little C's, not the big ones. I have one in brown/khaki and my boyfriends mom wants one in black... and I can't find 'em anymore! OH NO!!! :shrugs: I got mine at a factory store, and when I called they said they didn't have anymore (I kinda figured they wouldn't because they only had like 3 when I got mine back in DECEMBER... lol). Anyway, if ya'll know where I can get one... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

Thanks!

M.

Here's the link:
[URL="http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8428&category_id=73"]http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8428&category_id=73[/URL]

Like so? eBay: Auth COACH Black Signature Compact Zip Coin Wallet 6523 (item 140095385932 end time Mar-20-07 22:52:08 PDT)

This sale seems reasonable AND it's buy it now!