HELP! Find Coach item.

try flagship macys

i have those btw and they are gorgeous and run a half size smaller than regular coach shoes... i usually wear size 10 flats and sneakers, 11 boots, and i had to get these in 9 1/2

I am despretaly looking for the penguin keyfob that came out a few years ago!! Has anyone seen this in the outlets? If so please please let me know. The one I recieved as a gift from someone very special I lost.
:crybaby:

I am despretaly looking for the penguin keyfob that came out a few years ago!! Has anyone seen this in the outlets? If so please please let me know. The one I recieved as a gift from someone very special I lost.
:crybaby:

I called and nobody could find me one! Maybe I didn't call enough. I want one too. I hope you find one SilverSea! :smile:

HELP!!! I'm looking for this super cute wristlet... I've seen it on eBay TWICE and have missed the bidding on it BOTH TIMES!!! Ugh, if anybody knows where/how I can get it... please help!

Thanks~

M.

a1ea_1.jpg

Alright ladies... I'm on a nationwide search... lol. JK! But seriously, I am looking for this wallet, but with the little C's, not the big ones. I have one in brown/khaki and my boyfriends mom wants one in black... and I can't find 'em anymore! OH NO!!! :shrugs: I got mine at a factory store, and when I called they said they didn't have anymore (I kinda figured they wouldn't because they only had like 3 when I got mine back in DECEMBER... lol). Anyway, if ya'll know where I can get one... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

Thanks!

M.

Here's the link:
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8428&category_id=73