HELP! Find Coach item.

I am looking for BLACK LUREX!
and the lime coin purse..
polkadot ponytail scarf
universal case in fun signature colors, i already have green though.

384b_1_sbl.JPG

Has anyone since this tote?

I got my lurex black coin purse from the Ellenton Prime Outlet about 2 1/2 weeks ago. For $39. Here's the pic:

Attachments

• DSC04567.JPG
    DSC04567.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 597
  • DSC04568.JPG
    DSC04568.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 544
I'm looking for info on the signature stripe items in vermillion...
I got the ipod case and love it, so I was looking for the mini skinny and wristlet. I have been lurking around ebay - does anyone know if there even was a mini skinny in this color, or if it was a recent enough color to still be ordered? I considered the current sig stripe in the brown as an acceptable substitute, except it has the patent trim instead which doesn't match the regular brown leather trim...
I have always loved bags but am just recently really getting into Coach - thanks so much for your help! This place is so great (and addicting lol)!

I put a wishlist in my sig just to help me keep track myself :P

There's a lot that I like but I just found coach and only have one bag so far so I can't help it! My next purchase will almost surely be a large Soho flap. I'm carrying a classic Rambler which I love but which I think is a tad to small for me right now so I need to upgrade. Sometime before September I'll need a tote for school. I guess it'll just depend on what kind of bargain Coach I can find between now and then, and what my budget is of course.

I'm so not used to living on this limited income! :crybaby:

I am looking for a Hamptons Patchwork Large Tote from last year...style # 1615 I think is what it is...that is like my Holy Grail...I feel kinda like Sean Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (when he is looking for the grail) yea i dont know if that makes sense or not!