Help fellow TPFers. Post your Chloe returns before you return them!

Hey all!! I bought this bag from NM online, and just returned it this past Friday to the Oakbrook Il NM. It had BEAUTIFUL leather, and I had a woman who want to buy it asap!! The only reason I returned it was because I feel in love with a black bowler off net-a-porter. I hope a pf gal gives here a good home!!

I'm waiting to hear back from a friend of mine, but good chance there'll be a tiny jade Paddington showing back up at Paramus tomorrow. (I'm kind of thinking about sticking around to watch it get torn to shreds when all those anniversary sale shoppers realize there's also a 60% off Chloe. But that would also be sad). It's just too small for me to carry around the city. Great bag for someone a bit more suburban.

Anyone returning any "Betty" or "Tracy" bags any time soon? I'm on the hunt.... for a sale item... if the price is right I want a paddy or silverado too.

Call Mary at Nordies she is soooooooo nice she will track down a bag for you and if its not available then she will keep checking periodically:yes:!!!!

410-296-2111

^^ Thank you Ali, I will call her Friday morning. I think you posted about an Argent Betty? possibly? that you put on hold for a tpf-er. I called on that, and it was gone. So, thanks for always offering to help!!! I will definitely give Mary a buzz. Thanks again!

Hey es725, I'm in Boston too!! I don't think they'll sell the bags you bought online in-store. They have to return them to the online department. But maybe it'll pop back up online, if that's where you bought the Chloe paddington.

What was wrong with the black patent betty? I've been contemplating about the Betty. I like it, but not sure if I love it. Was it too shiny or too many zippers for your taste?

I wanted less bling. I really wanted the regular leather but I found the patent at such a good deal I couldn't resist. It is very shiny and eye catching. FOr all the use I plan to get out of it I wanted something more subdued. I decided to spend a little more and get the regular leather from NAP.
I wouldn't sleep on it if you want one. Assuming it's available, grab it. You can always return it. :smile: On the other hand, if you're not sure about it maybe you should pass. Lots of people on here will tell you not to buy a bag just because it's a good deal. Buy it if you love it. Good luck!