Shopping on FarFetch

Hey there!
I would like to ask for some help and ask if anyone has ever been in the same situation as me.
Here is a copy of my posts that I posted in the "ANYONE EVER PURCHASE AT FARFETCH.COM?" thread.

In short: I have ordered a Givenchy Small Antigona Black Goatskin Leather bag from Farfetch (Babylon Bus Italy) - but instead I received a box full of wrapping paper and some other miscellaneous items. I have not received my bag.

There has been many very bad reviews about Farfetch so here's my experience:

----------

MAY 31, 2014, 12:03AM

Hey there everyone!
I found this thread really helpful and I really appreciate reading about your experiences!! So.. I thought it was a good idea to contribute!

I'm hoping so bad that my experience is going to be positive!

Anyways, I've been loving the Givenchy Small Antigona (Silver HW/goatskin) but it's incredibly hard to get ahold of here. I called every shop and checked online and the small size seems very popular this year since it's sold out everywhere. I live in The Netherlands (Europe) by the way.

I stumbled on Farfetch last night and found the bag I was looking for there;; and this afternoon I decided to order it from there.

The boutique that it's coming from is called "Babylon Bus" and it's located in Italy. Babylon Bus has their own site but if you check their FAQ you can see it's powered by Farfetch as well, so I decided to just buy it from Farfetch and not their online website babylonbusonline.com.

I also checked Google Maps street view out of curiosity, but I could not see the store on their address... however, the Google street view image was taken in june 2012 so it could be, that the store wasn't there at the time.
Does anyone have any experience from Babylon Bus? I saw earlier this thread in may 2012 someone ordered a Givenchy Pandora from there and didn't have any problems.

So far not much has happened- I placed my order and also ticked the box for Express shipping (by DHL) which costs a little more, but I'd like to receive my parcel asap.
I payed with Paypal and was not asked for extra information.
At first Paypal stated that the payment was "on hold" and my status on the Farfetch website was that they were "authorising the payment".
The status changed after about an hour. The status is now "Preparing for shipping".
It also took a few minutes to get my confirmation email though so don't panic if you don't get it straight away!

Also, yesterday I filled in their inquiry form to ask if they could confirm if the bag in question was indeed the small size and not the medium or mini since the sizing differed a bit from my source.
(my source : 15cmx28x22
their measurements: 13x28x28 )
And they got back to me this morning at around 10 AM and told me they would contact the boutique to ask. After an hour they sent another reply by email where they indeed confirmed the listing was for the small size.

I also tried the "chat online" option they offer on the farfetch website multiple times, but when I try to use it, it states there is no adviser at the moment. I find this a bit annoying, since I don't like being offered an option that doesn't work.

It also took a while for the bag to be marked as "sold" on the farfetch website.
I bookmarked the page and rechecked just now, and saw the page is up again and the bag is in stock again.
They use the same page and photos and are now offering 2 of the same bag from one from Viktac and one from Papini.

I know Viktac has a lot of negative reviews - so defenitly ignore that if you're looking into the same bag!
This is the page: http://www.farfetch.com/nl/shopping/...7&ffref=lp_21_

I hope my bag comes as new - since I noticed that on the pictures, the bag has a mark on the bottom right and a scratch on the last picture where the Givenchy logo is located.
Please tell me what you think about this!

Anyways, I hope someone finds my analyse helpful and I will definitely keep you guys updated!
I'm very sceptical and hesitant, but I just want to give Farfetch a fair try.

--------

JUNE 4, 2014, 10:20PM

UPDATE #2

I have HORRIBLE news and would like to seek any support I can get!

For more information on my ordering process check my first post.
I ordered a Givenchy Antigona Small Black in Goatskin leather bag from Babylon Bus via Farfetch.
The order was placed on Friday 30 May and was shipped on Tuesday 3 June. On a positive note the shipping was really fast since I received the parcel today (Wednesday4 June).
However when I received the parcel I was very shocked. The box was completely damaged and was full of tears and duct tape. When I opened my parcel there was no bag to be seen. I received a lot of stuffing material, ripped shorts with their tag attached, a black blazer, a green and brown leather bag and a few Vogue magazines from the year 2009. There was no invoice or any documents whatsoever. My heart is still pounding as I write this. I am out of 1478,36 EUR and I have not received anything. As soon as I got myself together I taped the box back together and I have sent it back to the original address for another 26 EUR. I have contacted the customer service and they have sent me an email back that they were going to investigate the matter. I also opened a dispute on Paypal.

Please please look out! I do not advise to buy from Babylon Bus, they seem very fraudulent. At first I thought they might have messed up my order... but it seems very unlikely.
Farfetch has replied very quickly to any queries I had and I honestly think the problem lies with the boutiques that Farfetch works with. I wish the boutiques had to send in the orders to be controlled by Farfetch before they get shipped to their final destination.

Any thoughts about my matter would be very much appreciated!
I will update as soon as I hear more news.

I also made pictures of the parcel I received. If anyone is interested I can share them with you here!

I honestly hope that I will help someone out with this information and help them prevent from having the same experience.

----

Hey everyone..

If you ever need help solving something at Farfetch you can always contact me by private messaging me or posting here, I will gladly help.

I can update that I have received my refund! And that the boutique had most likely made a mistake.

Thanks for your support!

Hey everyone..

If you ever need help solving something at Farfetch you can always contact me by private messaging me or posting here, I will gladly help.

I can update that I have received my refund! And that the boutique had most likely made a mistake.

Thanks for your support!

So happy you received a refund!!!!! I have been checking back frequently hoping you would update with good news!

Glad you got a refund. Considering that you found damaged clothing and old magazines in the box, I wonder if somebody stole the bag in transit and replaced it with those items to make the box seem full?