help!!! fairmont hotels f&f

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABACOHOPE

O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
DC
awhile back someone posted codes for fairmont hotels - we actually used it for the plaza in ny and it was great discount was 50% off. im desperate to get that code again. pleeeease does anyone have it???
thanks

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Arizona
Is this it?

FAIRMONT FRIENDS & FAMILY RATE FOR EVERYONE

As posted on Flyertalk, Fairmont is making their friends and family rate available to anyone. Some great rates available. (This is similar to the outstanding Priority Club offer.)

The promo is valid through the end of the year, and stays can be booked no more than 90 days out.

The promo code is NFAF and the person posting the offer provided Booker ID# which is a number you enter after searching for your room using the promo code above and selecting the room type. Employees apparently earn $10 per stay booked until their Booker ID.

Last edited by a moderator:

ABACOHOPE

O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
DC
is this it?

Fairmont friends & family rate for everyone

as posted on flyertalk, fairmont is making their friends and family rate available to anyone. Some great rates available. (this is similar to the outstanding priority club offer.)

the promo is valid through the end of the year, and stays can be booked no more than 90 days out.

The promo code is nfaf and the person posting the offer provided booker id#x which is a number you enter after searching for your room using the promo code above and selecting the room type. Employees apparently earn $10 per stay booked until their booker id.
ty ty!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ciggey

Aug 29, 2009
When you used the friends and family in NYC did they give you any problems or ask for any type of ID as far as working for fairmont etc or was it a smooth process???

bismaster

Nov 23, 2008
Thank you so much. This is sooo great. I'm flying to San Francisco and Santa Monica and now I'm staying at a Fairmont thanks to you :smile:

You are the best!

ABACOHOPE

O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
DC
When you used the friends and family in NYC did they give you any problems or ask for any type of ID as far as working for fairmont etc or was it a smooth process???
there were no problems at all. we booked it online and checking in was no different. they treated us just the same - first class service all the way.

epm

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
I just booked the plaza ($379!) for the New York Marathon in November and it worked for me. Didn't use the ID code at the end, just the NFAF promo code at the beginning.

So excited to stay at the refurbished plaza, which is also the finish line of my race.

Status
Not open for further replies.