HELP!!!! Eyeliner on Galliera Lining!!!!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
:crybaby::crybaby:

I put my makeup case in and apparently it wasn't closed all the way. the eyeliner pencil cap fell off and left black marks on the lining...big black marks!!! its microfiber right? I don't know...please tell me there is someway I can clean the lining. I'm comtemplating using something like spray and wash, but testing it first to see if it stains the lining...

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
Ok so I just called...they recommeneded warm water and a little soap or woolite...or I can use hairspray to lift the liner and then rub with soap water solution.

Any other suggestions :/

handbaghotspot

Bagaholic Bee
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Manila
This has happened to me, actually! I tried wiping it off with a damp cloth but then it didn't go away completely. Good luck though!

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
Oh my, thank goodness for handbag liners / organizers. I've also had pens explode and hand lotion caps come off inside my bags :Push: but thankfully it's my bag organizers / liners that get ruined and not by bags.

To the OP: I would try baby wipes first. If that doesn't work, try the damp cloth with a bit of woolite. Let us know the outcome. :flowers:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Magic eraser !

I bought a pochette a long time ago with eye shadow coated on the bottom of the inside.. and I just magic-ed it all away ! :yes:

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
It wiped up with a papertowel. I thought it might be sticky - bu not so far. My wallet (Coach not LV) was sticky, and I wiped it with a baby wipe.
no stain at all? i never put drinks or food inside my bags in case such incident happens. i only put wallet, mobile, tissue and key holder. :yes: