HELP! Eyelash glue residue

CEG

CEG
O.G.
Oct 1, 2009
Hello ladies and gents,

I got eyelash glue on the inside of my Eva and I have no idea how to remove it :nogood: I tried lightly picking at it, using a bit of water + a piece of paper towel and it's completely stuck. Any ideas?!? Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 523
Hello ladies and gents,

I got eyelash glue on the inside of my Eva and I have no idea how to remove it :nogood: I tried lightly picking at it, using a bit of water + a piece of paper towel and it's completely stuck. Any ideas?!? Thank you :smile:

I would try to remove this the same way I remove chewing gum from fabric. Use an ice cube in a ziplock bag and put it on the glue until the glue gets really hard. Maybe then you will be able to scrape most of it off the lining with a knife. Good luck!

I'm a lash stylist and the thing I thought of immediately is a glue remover gel... but having said that, it is quite oily. Not sure if you can get hold of some and try on small area a bit at a time with a microbrush then wipe with a wet cloth and keep working at it. I would try methods that others are suggesting first, and this would be the last resort...

I would try to remove this the same way I remove chewing gum from fabric. Use an ice cube in a ziplock bag and put it on the glue until the glue gets really hard. Maybe then you will be able to scrape most of it off the lining with a knife. Good luck!

The glue has hardened as much as it can and it still hasn't budged :sad: Thanks for your help, though!

Maybe try goo gone?

I'm looking into it right now :smile: Thanks!

I'm a lash stylist and the thing I thought of immediately is a glue remover gel... but having said that, it is quite oily. Not sure if you can get hold of some and try on small area a bit at a time with a microbrush then wipe with a wet cloth and keep working at it. I would try methods that others are suggesting first, and this would be the last resort...

I'll keep this in mind, too. I think the remover gel might leave a wet looking spot if that makes sense. Is there a particular brand that you could recommend?