Help Everyone! Leopard Adele or Stephen???

Kathy, I didn't go either! I wanted to, but I really don't need to be spending $ right now - I'm christmas shopping and I go WAY out of control :sad:

How fun! NYC!?
When are you going? Is your DD going too?

Kathy, I didn't go either! I wanted to, but I really don't need to be spending $ right now - I'm christmas shopping and I go WAY out of control :sad:

How fun! NYC!?
When are you going? Is your DD going too?
DH is treating me for my b'day. :graucho: It's just the 2 of us. DD has been 2 times already, but DH has never been. :wtf: We're leaving the 22nd. & have tickets to see Wicked & The Rockettes. Can't wait. I'd love to stay there. :supacool:

How much is the Adele??

The Adele doesn't have a phone pocket inside I don't think. I hate that. They should all come with phone pockets now. I always have a hard time finding my phone when it rings.

Awww, how fun is that!?
I am doing the next best thing, I'm taking my little girl to the Dallas showing of the Rockettes next Sun! I can't wait!
We really want to take her to NYC for a winter trip but think one more year older will be better.

Mcg, do you have the mono or leopard Stephen? The mono is smaller & more of an everyday bag. I really like the size of the mono better. Just wondered.

according to the lv site all the stephen bags are the same size.
I think the leopard looks good on you but if you feel its too big i'd go with the adele. I'm sure it will look just as good on you and you'll enjoy it more :smile:

Even if animal print is "out" soon, I still love the Adele & will carry it. On my trip to NYC, I had many compliments on the streets. lol. Here are some pics from the other thread. I hope that you will be able to find one.

Attachments

• aa5.jpg
    aa5.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1ad.jpg
    1ad.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 12ad.jpg
    12ad.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 47
Stephen looks great on you but I agree you will get more use of of adele..
to me leopard print will always be in style...it keeps coming back! I consider leopard print as classic print..doh ..I guess because I love leopard print..