** Help! ** Epi pochette in Cassis ... or Grenade?!

Noorah1

Aug 26, 2008
Hello to all! I'm going to purchase Epi Pochette but I have got a little problem with the colour. I know that I don't want to have it in red or black so that leaves me to cassis and grenade. But which one?

Pictures and opinions are welcomed :smile: Thank you!

Hi there, I just recently purchased the wallet you want to buy in Cassis. I was told the Cassis is more classic and I think it's better because you have the cassis colour on the outside and the Grenade colour on the inside. Good luck with your decision.

Totally agree with Dubai.
It's cool that it's multi-colored.....but darn, that grenade is just such a HAPPY color! I think probably go for the pochette in cassis - it's actually quite a beautiful neutral and you wouldn't tire of it so easily?
I'm not sure.
Hey - you should get the cassis pochette and then buy a zippy coin in grenade, or the opposite. At least with getting a pochette in grenade, then you'd open it up and then there'd be a cassis zippy so it'd stand out in the lining.
I've been no help.
:supacool:

I also bought a zippy wallet in cassis last week and am totally in love with it! I think cassis is a more versatile colour, works well for dinner and more formal occasions too.

IMO grenade is pretty but more casual, fun and 'young-looking'. :yes:

What a tough decision to make as both colors are gorgeous! I guess I'd choose the Cassis as I think it's probably more neutral compared to the Grenade.

Thank you very much for replies! :smile: I think it will be cassis then. Grenade's colour is maybe a lil too bright for me.. Cassis is more classic :smile:

Thank you again for helping me out! I really appreciate it!!

I am waiting to get the Lockit in Cassis, but I want a piece of Grenade so it is hard to say umm...... get one of each color a pochette and a wallet!