HELP - Epi Denim Speedy or Alma BB???

LVoe4DB

Apr 14, 2016
Hello, I need your help and advice.

I really love the LV blue Epi Denim and can't get it out oft my mind, even though I'm (or should be officially) on ban island right now [emoji8]

I would like to own a bag in that special colour, yet I can't decide whether to choose an Alma BB or the Speedy B 25... I already own a black/hot pink Alma BB and a DE Speedy B 25 and love both, so it's not really like filling a gap in my collection size - wise [emoji8]
And I've read that the Speedy might be prone to denting, which I'm afraid of... The Cléry looks gorgeous, too, but in comparison it might be less "BAG" for your money....?

Which bag would you choose? And what are your experiences with wear & tear?
Thanks in advance for your help [emoji177]

I like the Speedy better, but both are lovely. I agree about the Clery. I tried it on one day but passed on it. Do they still have the Neverfull in the denim? That could be another option?
The NF is beautiful too, but I like the crossbody option [emoji170] Thanks for your confirmation on the Cléry - that's one down [emoji8]

Hello, I need your help and advice.

I really love the LV blue Epi Denim and can't get it out oft my mind, even though I'm (or should be officially) on ban island right now [emoji8]

I would like to own a bag in that special colour, yet I can't decide whether to choose an Alma BB or the Speedy B 25... I already own a black/hot pink Alma BB and a DE Speedy B 25 and love both, so it's not really like filling a gap in my collection size - wise [emoji8]
And I've read that the Speedy might be prone to denting, which I'm afraid of... The Cléry looks gorgeous, too, but in comparison it might be less "BAG" for your money....?

Which bag would you choose? And what are your experiences with wear & tear?
Thanks in advance for your help [emoji177]
The Speedy might dent, but at least it's a soft-sided bag and will smoothen out quickly whereas the Alma is hard-sided and the dents tend to be a little more permanent. I vote for the Speedy though because it can hold more than the Alma and because you don't have one in Epi yet.