Help! Enable me...?!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. After hearing that alot of stores sold out of these over Mother's Day I am having a hard time not making a mad dash for my stores... I really want this so I can use it for all of summer (as opposed to waiting till they maybe come to the outlets...) Also, my boyfriend is skeptical as to whether or not I should buy this since he just bought a new bag for me for my birthday (and I don't even get it until the 2nd ;))

Help! Should I track this bag down anyway and purchase it?!?

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow, I think it's cute, but it's your call. That's a really nice color combo for the Hamptons Weekend.

3. I know! I love all of the color combos but I am always on the hunt for a new white purse...
    Hmmm... still undecided. Oh well, I have 6 hours left of work still :yucky:

4. OOH I love to enable! :yes: I rushed right over when I saw your post.

That bag is darling. Love the dotted tag. And the yellow combo in particular, so fresh. Just get it, it's May - you can use it right away!

5. I don't want you to miss out if you really love it so I say go for it.

6. Yep and I'd run fast! I noticed it's not on the website any longer... in ANY color! I love this one!

7. Thank you! Thank you!! This is just what I needed to hear ;):yes:

I want to use it for all of summer.. and I'm going to be in Hawaii for 2 weeks at the end of June.. PERFECT!! :love:

8. I have been wanting this bag for a while, and I don't want to miss out either!! haha!! :P

Thanks!

9. I know! Ack! That is what prompted me to take action!!! I don't want to miss out and worry about it not coming to the outlet.. or trying to find one on ebay that is authentic... ugh! what a headache! :wtf::P

10. Yeah, that's cute! Very summery. You know what else would look cute on it, would be that smiley face charm that are in the outlets now. :yes:

Is that too much enabling?

11. Nope! Just perfect!! haha! :yahoo:

12. PS!!!!

Does anyone know the exact name and number for this purse?
    I want to call around my local stores and see if they have it in... :yes:

13. I agree. That dotted tag is too pretty. It's called the Hamptons Weekend, don't know the number, sorry.

14. I just put one on hold!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

They only had 2 left! Oh! I am so excited!!!!

:yahoo::nuts::wlae:

15. Congratulations. :smile:

What material is that made out of? Is it nylon? I'd just be concerned about it getting dirty since it's fabric, and white.