Help Emmy decide!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK so when I get the bug I get nuts...I can't decide which bag to get..I have finally found 2 that I love..black w/ silver h/w...used for an everyday bag.....

Joanna from Prada Hawaii sent me these pics..she is soooooo good!

Attached Files:

2. The first one is BR3795..the second is BR3974...I like the first one I think b/c it can transition better in my wardrobe..but I love the ease of the tote..ugh..i'm getting sick over it!!

3. Ah babe, the first one is too small, don't you think?? I like the secone one--good luck!!

4. ^ Idk...It's deceiving...I'm waiting for measurements from Joanna...I won't make a decision until I figure out exactly what I'm dealing with..I don't carry a ton of stuff..but I like each bag for what it is..I am so screwed..

5. I like the second one emmy:smile: The first one is small. But I like big bags. They have more character:smile:

6. Ugh.. I'm not going to be much help... I really like the details on the first one, but yeah, I hear you... I like tote styles, too, because they're just so darn convenient.

7. I like the second, BR3974.

8. I like the first one, though it does look a lot smaller.

9. I guess I would say no. 2, just for the fact that you want an everyday bag and sometimes you may want to carry more than no. 1 can handle?!

10. I like the second bag better

11. i prefer the second one, BR3974.... it has a nicer shape to it IMO.

12. OMG thanx for all your comments...I'm just kinda hung up on the fact that the tote won't go from day to night..I wish I could at least one of these on sale..then I'd get both lol!! Problem solved!!

13. #2, the first one is too small. :smile:

14. EMMY! Don't you have a darling little Prada clutch to keep in No. 2 so when you go out, out it comes????

Girl, if you don't, that's just what you need! :yes:

15. I like the 2nd one better, but I'm partial to totes - love the ease of getting in and out of it. And I am considering getting this same one in silver that I saw on Neiman's site...:smile: