Help! Edith lining question...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice

1. I am tired of waiting for my Edith and have resorted to eBay but I am unable to tell the real Ediths from the faux. :blink:

What sort of lining does the Edith have? Also, does it have any inside pockets?

Thanks heaps for your help!
    Kymmie

2. You're looking for whiskey, right? It should have a dark dark brown lining - almost looks black.

eBay seller leshent has a gorgeous whiskey for sale right now that isn't too horrendously above retail if you let the opening bid ride, and it's nicely scrumpled. 6872743288

Chamois' should have a light beige interior. I bought mine from leshent although now that I've found the perfect whiskey I might let it go if that color interests you.

3. grey should have a black lining.

4. Oh, and to answer your other questions, it has one inside zippered pocket.
    A lot of auctions right now use real photos but probably send you a fake, and you'll notice several sellers are using the exact same photos. I surfed the eBay Edith market last night and then checked on iOffer and a lot of eBay photos are taken from the iOffer fake auctions. :mad: Just remember you aren't going to find an authentic one below retail unless it's used....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice