HELP!!! Ebay pulled my listing as illegal, but it was authenticated here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagpie

Jul 9, 2009
What do I do?

I bought a preloved Azur Speedy 25 on ebay about a month ago and had it authenticated here, showing all of the requested pictures and even asking my own questions to be 100% sure it was real. I used it about two times and decided I would really rather wait for the Azur Neverfull to come out in the Fall, so I put it up for sale on ebay. My auction was going great and I had 3 bids already, when I suddenly got an email from ebay with about 14 hours to go, saying it had been pulled because it is illegal to sell counterfeit goods. I wrote back to them explaining that I am a longtime seller/buyer in good standing (I have 100% feedback on almost 300 transactions) and that I made sure it was authentic, but they are refusing to allow me to relist it.

I am upset on two levels: First, if it really is fake, now it is too late for me to return it and I am stuck having paid hundreds for a fake that isn't even the bag I want!! On the other hand, if it is real, which I still believe it is, I want to make my money back so I can put it away for the Neverfull, but I don't want to risk having my selling status revoked.

What do I do??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:sad::pout:

lapress33

Mar 29, 2008
Since you stated that you purchased it on ebay and now they are refusing to let you list it because they state that its fake I suggest you send it to ebay corp. and ask them to refund the money they allowed you to spend on a bag that they refuse to let you relist.
Or call 1800 lawyer I'm sure some one would love to sue

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Sorry OP. Unfortunately Ebay sometimes do remove bags which are authentic. Do a search in ebay forum and you will find that it happens to a lot of seller. Any further questions re:ebay,please post in ebay forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.