HELP! Ebay is FORCING ME to pay for this cheap fake!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is a pretty horrendous bag! What about going through Paypal if no response from the bay?

2. You may want to post this in the eBay forum. The ladies there are very knowledgable and would probably be able to give you advice on what to do.

3. You bid before having it authenticated? That's a big no no. At least you'll know better next time. Also for future reference, those yellow cards and tag are a dead giveaway that it is a fake.

4. I clicked to report it for you! hope it all works out for you so that you dont have to pay!

5. I don't understand how ebay can get away with allowing people to sell fakes!

6. If we report it will it get removed so that you don't have to pay?

edited to add: Reported for you

7. This is a VERY obvious fake. LV should remove it if we all report it, but that doesn't always happen. I've seen horrific fakes sell for more than genuine pieces, which really irks me to no end.

OP, just don't pay. They can't physically make you pay.

8. Ew. Ok, you should have known that was a fake. :smile: But honestly this is a no-brainer. Just don't pay for it. Take the strike. No one can force you to pay. Tell the seller you want to cancel the transaction that you learned it was fake. They should comply, out of shame.. lol. Good luck!

9. ^^^ agreed with boyoverboard they can't make you pay. which you didn't yet right?

10. Exactly as stated ~ just don't pay. They can't make you. Ebay will contact you several times insisting you have to pay, and remind them of the lawsuit they lost a couple of years ago to LV for allowing fakes to be posted on their site.

Believe me, you will hear from them, so just wait until it happens. Don't bother trying to contact them if they have, so far, been unresponsive.

11. I reported it also.

eBay CANNOT "make" you pay for a fake bag. Just hold off for now.

Have you contacted the seller?

12. DONT PAY THAT IS JUST NASTY...that screams fake!

13. I agree with everyone else - just don't pay.

14. reported it for you...