Help - Dooney & Bourke Outlet.

Earlier in the year, the D&B outlet had 50% off the Alto line. I kept on looking at the black tote but decided against it since it scratched so easily. It was beautiful though!:yes:

I bought several things for a Dooney Outlet at Premium Outlets in Aurora, IL. They are usually marked irregular but that's for the factory to know, a customer is going to have a hard time finding whatever the irregularity is. I've bought several things from there and I love it all, and its at a pretty good discount, at least 20% or more.

am not sure but if any 1 is in the woodbury coomon region (which is in NY) they have a very nice Dooney selection i walked in just to browse and i picke dup the small domed sacthel in blue denim with teh vachette trim i luved that bag but ended up giving it away to a friend :sad: tears but overal i find the best place is at an actually dooney store if u have a dooney store by u b/c they have so much vareity or just visit dooney.com they have an actual sales section on the website called specials and can i say you can pick up some nice deals i will be helping myself to that sometime later part of next wk or so .....

I bought several things for a Dooney Outlet at Premium Outlets in Aurora, IL. They are usually marked irregular but that's for the factory to know, a customer is going to have a hard time finding whatever the irregularity is. I've bought several things from there and I love it all, and its at a pretty good discount, at least 20% or more.

I'm not very familiar with Dooney, but I also thought the Aurora outlet had really good deals when I visited. I almost bought a bag there after I got snubbed by a rude SA at the Coach outlet. It was a large croco leather bag in an off-white color. It was ~$180, not irregular. I regret not getting it!

I know around Christmas time they have great sales, but just about 2 months ago, I stopped off at the outlet in St. Augustine and Vero Beach, Fl and did not find a lot of real bargains. I don't carry DB, my niece does and I love buying things for her, but she is absent minded and loses her things. I guess I could not find anything that was "bargain" enough so if she lost it - it would not bother me.

theres a dooney one at the st augustine outlets? i must have missed it... though its been 3 years since i have been there :P i went to the one in orlando, and also went to coach and got my 265 dollar bag for 100 :yahoo: