HELP! Dolce Gabbana Handbag for my Fiance! Need Opinions. Pic Inside!

illswagga

Feb 8, 2010
Im looking for a handbag for my fiance. she's 19. I need honest opinions. Let me know what you think of the bag, good or bad!

only thing slightly bothers me is that it doesnt have a zipper, but you have to use the buckle. what you ladies think? is it accessible? im not sure what women prefer or it doesnt matter.

Attachments

• D&G.jpg
    D&G.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 61
  • D&g2.jpg
    D&g2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
My first impression is that I love the bag! The most useful color ever, and the hardware is very pretty - plus the size seems nice, and you have the option of carrying it in your hand or over the shoulder.

My only concern is not so much about the lack of a zipper but about having to use the buckle to get to the bag's contents - is the buckle merely decorative with a magnetic button below, or do you literally have to unbuckle and re-buckle it every time you want to get into the bag?

Because if that is the case, I would encourage you to re-think this purchase if possible, and get a similar bag (because is it beautiful) with easier access. Hope this helps! :smile:

loquita the left, right side buckles are there as decoration. you do have to use the main buckle. not sure if its magnetic or not but ill find out. if its not, i would think, its pain in the rear opening/closing the bag. but im a guy so i dont know about these things so feel free to share any opinions

Last edited:
loquita the left, right side buckles are there as decoration. you do have to use the main buckle. not sure if its magnetic or not but ill find out. if its not, i would think, its pain in the rear opening/closing the bag. but im a guy so i dont know about these things so feel free to share any opinions

Yep, I would definitely find out if the main buckle to get into the bag has a magnetic closure or if you actually have to unbuckle it to get into the bag...if so, then I would pass on the bag, because it will be a big pain to deal with - and your fiance might be tempted to keep the bag open all of the time, which really isn't safe. :smile:

Good luck!

Oh, and I would DEFINITELY get the bag authenticated on TPF before buying - I am not knowledgeable about D&G but there are people here who can spot fakes so you don't waste your time and money!