Help.Does your classic flap have a hologram?

losttiff

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Girls, need your help desperately.

I couldn't find any hologram or sticker in my medium size lambskin double flap. I searched every corner, even in the back pocket but found nothing. I know it's authentic as it was purchased in chanel boutique store in london. Are classic flaps all supposed to have hologram inside? Please help. Thanks a lot. :sad:

btw, it does come with an authenticity card and number starts with 11***. it was purchased in April this year.

You know, I had the same problem when I got my first Chanel some time ago... It's probably at a corner in the bag; if you're facing the bag, it should be on your left hand side, the inside corner. Make sure you use a torch light to find it, and it's going to be pretty small! ;)

Some can fall or rub off right?-My own bag, purchased by me and owned by me for about 7 years somehow managed to lose its hologram., I can see where it use to be and I have the authenticity card and I bought it myself but the hologram went bye-bye.........anyone have the same problem?:heart:H

Some can fall or rub off right?-My own bag, purchased by me and owned by me for about 7 years somehow managed to lose its hologram., I can see where it use to be and I have the authenticity card and I bought it myself but the hologram went bye-bye.........anyone have the same problem?:heart:H

Not unheard of for fabric lining. Difficult with leather lining but can happen if the sticker wasn't that sticky to begin with.

Yes, all Chanel bags have a hologram sticker these days (wallets and card holders too). And definitely if it is an 11 series and purchased in April.

Thanks very much for all your replies girls!!! i just got a torch and checked again...pheww..fortunately it's there sitting in the left corner...it is tiny as.

Finding the hologram kinda leads to another problem. i am always so scared to open my bag fully cus it folds the flap over and leaves ugly mark on the delicate lambskin. anyone have the same problem?

Thanks very much for all your replies girls!!! i just got a torch and checked again...pheww..fortunately it's there sitting in the left corner...it is tiny as.

Finding the hologram kinda leads to another problem. i am always so scared to open my bag fully cus it folds the flap over and leaves ugly mark on the delicate lambskin. anyone have the same problem?
yeah its hard to open especially the rigid ones :s... it leaves a deep crease on the inside flap :Push:.. as long as you have located the hologram sticker and know where it is thats fine:sweatdrop:, if you ever get a medium flap there is where it is located so no need to worry :okay:anymore