HELP does this Jumbo exist??

Evelebogue

Obsessed Member
Jul 10, 2007
Hello my dearest chanel lovers!

Me the Austrian gal in Paris has been dreaming of a Jumbp for years now and I kind of dont want to get a black one (they seem to grow on trees in Paris) but a color or something else special...
As i tend to like the "crazy models" please dont judge me but this one has caught my eye... i have seen it several times but does this purse really exist or is it an urban myth that catches our attention on online forums from time to time...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CHANEL-AUTHE...807283?pt=DE_Damentaschen&hash=item519b2d9733

cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=350495807283
Would love to get some info from the very best... help the desperate austrian! :heart:

Thanks a lot in advance!!

xxx

Attachments

• E00094.jpg
    E00094.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 235
I never saw that flap in Boutiques but I trust Ewa Lagan ( the seller )to not put a fake bag up for auction. She has a secondhand Boutique in Frankfurt and has a lot of expercience especially when it comes to Chanel and Hermes.
I have never bought from her but friends have and they never got a non authentic bag.

If you are not sure ask her for additional pictures and post them on the Authenticate This Chanel thread:flowers:

I never saw that flap in Boutiques but I trust Ewa Lagan ( the seller )to not put a fake bag up for auction. She has a secondhand Boutique in Frankfurt and has a lot of expercience especially when it comes to Chanel and Hermes.
I have never bought from her but friends have and they never got a non authentic bag.

If you are not sure ask her for additional pictures and post them on the Authenticate This Chanel thread:flowers:

Thank you so much for ur fast answer kirali!
i thought so too! she is quite trustworthy... ill write her and ask for pics, could have thought of that earlier ^^

cheers:biggrin:

i usually dont come to chanel much but i know someone who has this and i dont think she would have anything not chanel i agree its a bit odd but.......i think its the real thing ??

Yes, this particular Jumbo style does exist. Please be aware that this is a vintage bag though and €1700 seems a lot to me for a fabric bag. Not to mention that you have to be careful with it, because it looks like it's going to get dirty very easily.

But.....if you like it, then go for it ;) If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, keep in mind that Chanel brings out unique, seasonal flaps regularly. Seasonal flaps are often less expensive than the classics :smile:

i think i've seen this style time to time on ebay
attachment.php

Last edited: