Help! Does anyone have creases on the top of their Alexa?

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Unfortunately it's due to the design of the Alexa. When you carry it with the shoulder strap the bag will naturally crease in the centre....great if you like soft, relaxed designs...so so great if not :smile:

You could try a base shaper in the bottom, though now the leather has developed a crease it will naturally fold there now.

:smile:

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
I've not really noticed with mine, as they are both silky snake. As yours has a smooth top, it's going to be more noticeable but, tbh, I think it gives it a "loved and used" look - which hopefully you'll grow to like as you use it more. As Mo says, it's a feature of the design - but a bag shaper may help to prevent the "dip" being quite so pronounced in the future. (Lovely colour, btw!!)

friargate732

Nov 17, 2012
Unfortunately it's due to the design of the Alexa. When you carry it with the shoulder strap the bag will naturally crease in the centre....great if you like soft, relaxed designs...so so great if not :smile:

You could try a base shaper in the bottom, though now the leather has developed a crease it will naturally fold there now.

:smile:
Hi Mo

Can you tell me what you mean by a bag shaper and if so where do I get one? :thinking:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
I have some crease marks along the top of the flap on my BF Bays. Annoys me slightly but I know that happends because of this leather!