Help, does any one know where i can find the Giant Sandstone Day?

I called a couple of stores in London for you Nanaz (while I was trying to track down a little something for myself :graucho:)....but no joy I'm afraid :sad:

I'm sure one will appear soon :flowers:
OMG, "S" you are so sweet and i am so happy to see you here.:heart: I really appreciate your help and that was very thoughtfull of you. :tender:Big hugs.:heart::heart:

I agree! I am an ex-Giant Hobo hater and recent convert. After a fruitless search for a VG Day (which doesn't look good on me anyway), I thought I'd be "settling" by choosing the Hobo. I *hated* it at first but after trying it on, I actually love it. LOVE IT.

Definitely not trying to convince anyone else, but I wanted to reply to that comment!

See Nanaz!! I really think you should try it on again!
I see you are tall so I think it will look great on you!

BTW, thanks for the compliment!

I'm 47!!!!!!!!!!!

See Nanaz!! I really think you should try it on again!
I see you are tall so I think it will look great on you!

BTW, thanks for the compliment!

I'm 47!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very welcome. :heart:47 is just the beginning.:tup:
Thanks for trying. :PI know you guys are trying to get me like the Hobo but i really don't like it.:Push: I don't like the gap between my arm and the openning of the bag.:nogood: I just have to wait for my Day to show up some day.:graucho:

I know you guys are trying to get me like the Hobo but i really don't like it.:Push: I don't like the gap between my arm and the openning of the bag.:nogood: I just have to wait for my Day to show up some day.:graucho:

Nooo, I'm not trying to convince you! I know better than that. :P Plus, I love the Day on other people, I'm just glad I found the Hobo for me.

Funny though, the gap between the arm and the bag is what I DO like about the Hobo!

Still no luck finding your bag??? :sad:

Nooo, I'm not trying to convince you! I know better than that. :P Plus, I love the Day on other people, I'm just glad I found the Hobo for me.

Funny though, the gap between the arm and the bag is what I DO like about the Hobo!

Still no luck finding your bag??? :sad:
No Glimmer:crybaby: there is none left in any of the stores i called. :sad:I can just kick myself for not getting it last week.:cursing: Kim told me to get one and i said i would think about it and call her back. When i was at the trunk show, i asked her to bring one out for me and it was all gone.:cursing: What do you think about Giant Sandstone PT?;)

nanaz!!! i inquired Aloha rag of sandstone/argile in a city last 11th of May....heres the reply:

We are all sold our in the argile in the city, but it is available in the Giant City in gold hardware if you are interested.

it might still be available....call AR!!!

hurry!:P lolz!

ooppsss! its a giant day your looking for...not a giant city;) soweeeee!