Help, does any one know where i can find the Giant Sandstone Day?

That is too funny (hip model). :roflmfao:The Hobo is available every where but not the Day.:sad:

Have you tried on the hobo? I purchased one in black and have one on the way in white. I really love this bag. It's roomy and very comfortable on the shoulder.

I really think it deserves a second look!

Have you tried on the hobo? I purchased one in black and have one on the way in white. I really love this bag. It's roomy and very comfortable on the shoulder.

Yes:yes: i have tried the Hobo style but it doesn't look good on me. :sad:I really prefer the Day because i already have two Day bags and i feel so comfortable carrying them. I was also thinking about getting the giant Sandstone City but it feels too heavy.:shrugs:

Yes:yes: i have tried the Hobo style but it doesn't look good on me. :sad:I really prefer the Day because i already have two Day bags and i feel so comfortable carrying them. I was also thinking about getting the giant Sandstone City but it feels too heavy.:shrugs:

Awww. It probably looks ok on me because I'm older.

I will keep my fingers crossed too, for you to find your sandstone GH day!!!! I have one and I LOOOOVE it!! My favorite right now!!! If you don't find one, I think the new fall mastic looks very similar, so maybe you could go ahead and waitlist for that one just in case. My sandstone day is pretty dark - it almost looks like the pics of the mastic. Good luck Nanaz!!!!!:flowers:

pics of sandstone GH day for nanaz!!!

Attachments

• sandstone day 001.jpg
    sandstone day 001.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 41
  • sandstone day 002.jpg
    sandstone day 002.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 65
  • sandstone day 004.jpg
    sandstone day 004.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 45

I agree! I am an ex-Giant Hobo hater and recent convert. After a fruitless search for a VG Day (which doesn't look good on me anyway), I thought I'd be "settling" by choosing the Hobo. I *hated* it at first but after trying it on, I actually love it. LOVE IT.

Definitely not trying to convince anyone else, but I wanted to reply to that comment!

I didn't like the Hobo either but when I was trying to find a sandstone GH Day and couldn't locate one I decided to give it a try. Now I love it. I have quite a few Day bags so it was a nice change.