Help, does any one know where i can find the Giant Sandstone Day?

Oh Nanaz, I agree.........you definitely have to have this bag. It is so gorgeous. There was one on ebay recently. Did it sell already? I'm going to look now. It's sold. Have you checked Barney's or BalNY?
Girlie i checked with BalNY and Barney's and no luck. :crybaby:Why do i always want some thing that i can't find :cursing: i was watching the one on ebay last week and by the time i got to it, it was gone.:crybaby:

DEFINITELY! I will find it! I know what you mean, you must have it. Me too! I can't believe I hesitated a moment when I contacted Bal NYC, I just needed to think a moment, a few days later it was gone!

I saw a work GH in sandstone, it was gorgeous, I love the day though!

We're on a mission!:yes:

DEFINITELY! I will find it! I know what you mean, you must have it. Me too! I can't believe I hesitated a moment when I contacted Bal NYC, I just needed to think a moment, a few days later it was gone!

I saw a work GH in sandstone, it was gorgeous, I love the day though!

We're on a mission!:yes:
I know, i have the Sandstone City w/RH but i want the Giant Day too. I can have the Giant City right now but i am more comfortable carrying the Day style. So far i called all the stores that i know of here in US and no luck.:crybaby: May be you will have a better luck in Europe. Good luck!:heart:

I will try! I have called a few stores and will do more on Monday. I will definitely let you know if I have any luck.

I prefer the day style too, easier to carry for me. The city is great but its just not me for some reason.

I got so excited, I called a shop, they said they had it (they thought), my heart started beating, sweaty palms and all............they had the hobo:sad:

then get this, the lady said "it was the same thing" as the day so I should take it because its a newer more hip model.......:wtf:

Whatever....I wanted to share it with somebody, the BF doesnt get bags that cost over $300 so can't share with him.

I got so excited, I called a shop, they said they had it (they thought), my heart started beating, sweaty palms and all............they had the hobo:sad:

then get this, the lady said "it was the same thing" as the day so I should take it because its a newer more hip model.......:wtf:

Whatever....I wanted to share it with somebody, the BF doesnt get bags that cost over $300 so can't share with him.
That is too funny (hip model). :roflmfao:The Hobo is available every where but not the Day.:sad: You know you are always welcome here to share your stories with us.;) Guys don't get handbags (i shouldn't generalize though). If we are not successful with our mission may be Mastic with GH in the Day style will be as nice. :shrugs:June is not that far away.:graucho:

I know, I swear they are trying to pawn the hobo off to me because they have so many. Anyway, they think I am a stupid American, I swear. I will keep trying! Also, I swear know more about Bal then the SA's I speak to, they dont know the models other than the city. You dont have to know a whole lot, just the names of the models, is that too much to ask? Back to work, talk to you later!

OMG you are so close to me.:nuts: Were you at the trunk show?

Nanaz,
I wish.

However, Toronto is a closer drive for me than NYC.
I live right near Lake Ontario (where it rains all the time and we have 3 months of nice weather all year:sad:)

I think it would take me 5-6 hours to drive to NYC.