HELP! Do you have the soft twisted leather handle MAHINA?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, I am trying to find out if anyone owns an LV MAHINA XL with soft twisted leather handles (not the rigid leather handles) ? I have tried to find it on the official LV site but they only have 4 MAHINA styles none of which have the soft twisted leather handles? The bag I am trying to find also had a leather frill around the top (if that makes sense!). Any and all info gratefully received!

Many thanks! :yes:

2. Hi
    Welcome to the forum .. do you mean the nimbus GM from the olympe range?? I have the stratus (see photo below) and my mahina is behind it:yes:

Attached Files:

AngKay likes this.

3. Hi there, I love your Olympe Stratus! I have had my eyes on this for a while but not sure how they feel carried on your shoulder since it has bulky straps.

Can you share the goods and bad of this bag please? :smile:

Thanks for your input in advance!

4. The shoulder strap from this line is extremely soft and comfortable. Hope that helps.