Help!! Do these loubis look weird?

jms18

Feb 16, 2013
Ok, so im freaking out :sad: i bought this mehari a couple of months ago and i was definitely in love and still am, they are gorgeous! But, i havent worn them yet.. Im in college and dont have much time left to go out.. Anyway, its been like 10 months now that my RIGHT foot hurts and i can notice that its a little swollen.. I went to like 3 doctors and did all exams and apparently its fine..

So i decided to try them on today and to my horror i feel like my right foot looks extremely weird on this gorgeous shoe! Am i being paranoid? :sad: i dont wanna wear it if it makes me look wrong, so i need some opinion.. Maybe i will have to pass it while its still new to my sister or something? :sad:

image-384123446.jpg

i think they look perfect on you! as long as you like them and you can walk comfortably in them, it should be fine. i almost bought this shoe because i thought it was very comfortable to wear, but personally, i didn't think i would get much wear from them. you should definitely wear them out soon! they're too awesome to keep in the closet. lol

I honestly didn't notice ANYTHING wrong at all before you said swollen, then maybe just a tiny bit on the right foot but honestly they look amazing on you. That metallic works really well with your skintone too :biggrin: Congrats, they're awesome!

i think they look perfect on you! as long as you like them and you can walk comfortably in them, it should be fine. i almost bought this shoe because i thought it was very comfortable to wear, but personally, i didn't think i would get much wear from them. you should definitely wear them out soon! they're too awesome to keep in the closet. lol

You should have got it! Its extremely comfy and gorgeous hahah i fell in love with it, and then i saw them on Charlize Theron and it made me love them even more! I will wear them sooon hahah saturday maybe :love: thankss a lot! xoxo

I honestly didn't notice ANYTHING wrong at all before you said swollen, then maybe just a tiny bit on the right foot but honestly they look amazing on you. That metallic works really well with your skintone too :biggrin: Congrats, they're awesome!

Ounn, thank u so much :$ hahah its been so frustrating this foot thing since no dr seems to know the reason, and for being my own foot i kinda notice it more than everyone else and it bugs me a lot :sad: but you girls cheered me up :love: thank youu, xoxo

I think they are cute, i didnt notice anything at first, but looking at it again the right foot just looks wider than the other--- is that how ur foot naturally is or were u wearing heels before taking this pic? Also it could be the angle. These are cute tho wear them without worrying! LOL