Help..Do I reaallly need a wallet??!!

Runnurse

Feb 9, 2012
Please help me decide... do I really need a wallet? My tiny little collection consists of my Speedy B30, mini pochette, and cles. I love all of my things and use them daily...I have been using my mini pochette as a wallet and putting my extra cards in my cles. This has worked great for me. So here's my dilemma. I can't get the French purse in mono out of my mind...I love the classic feminine look! Do you think it is silly to get the wallet when my current system is working great? But I cant quit thinking about that wallet!! There is really nothing else I want or need-and I dont "need" the wallet ;) I'm not sure if I get the wallet what I will use my other 2 little items for because I have cosmetic cases, etc. I tend to be pretty practical, so thus my dilemma LOL...I appreciate everyones input!!! :biggrin:

Please help me decide... do I really need a wallet? My tiny little collection consists of my Speedy B30, mini pochette, and cles. I love all of my things and use them daily...I have been using my mini pochette as a wallet and putting my extra cards in my cles. This has worked great for me. So here's my dilemma. I can't get the French purse in mono out of my mind...I love the classic feminine look! Do you think it is silly to get the wallet when my current system is working great? But I cant quit thinking about that wallet!! There is really nothing else I want or need-and I dont "need" the wallet ;) I'm not sure if I get the wallet what I will use my other 2 little items for because I have cosmetic cases, etc. I tend to be pretty practical, so thus my dilemma LOL...I appreciate everyones input!!! :biggrin:

Are you cosmetic cases LV?

Unless the item you want is in danger of being discontinued, it doesn't really seem like you "need" one. I do, however, think it would be a nice addition to your collection. You can still use the mini pochette as a grab and go piece.

For the most part, I don't think any of us really "need" any of the LVs we collect, but they are still really nice to have. I say if you want the wallet, and can afford it without any problem, then get it :biggrin:

Hmmm, sounds like you may not *need* it. Would be a bummer not to use the mini-poch, but you might like using a real wallet better than that since it has compartments, etc.

Unless the item you want is in danger of being discontinued, it doesn't really seem like you "need" one. I do, however, think it would be a nice addition to your collection. You can still use the mini pochette as a grab and go piece.
This is true....and I do use my mini this way currently when I don't feel like carrying a bigger bag like my Speedy. Thanks for the responses!

No, they are just plain, basic leather cosmetic cases but I like them, so they work for me. So I dont see myself using my mini as a cosmetic case.

Hmm... I was the same way as you. I have some cute, non-brand cosmetic cases I'm using inside my Tivoli. But now I have an obsession with getting all LV for inside my bag. IDK, crazy! What about as a camera bag? You could store your camera inside of your mini? Personally for me, if I want something, even if it isn't practical, I'll still want it later on down the road. And LV will never be cheaper than it is right now. Months/years down the road, if you still want the wallet, it'll be even more expensive. I have a wallet and a cles, and I love both pieces so much. I say, if it's not a budget breaker or anything, why not?? But... it's always easy to spend someone else's money lol! Like someone else said, if you don't want to store something else inside your bag, you could always use it as a grab and go errand bag. Really though, I feel like wallets are 100% a great piece.

i put off getting an lv wallet for a long time. i could never justify it and would rather just get a bag for a little more. then , recently, i got the zippy compact wallet in monogram and i have to say i love it. every time i take it out to use it i enjoy having it. when you think about it, your wallet gets used several times a day and if you have one you really like, it can be a very nice addition.