Help!!!! Do I get the Cherry Speedy????

Personally, I don't care for the Cherry line -- it's young and trendy looking to me. If I were going to spend anything, I would spend it on something more classic looking that you will not get tired of like the Monogram Speedy 30. I bought mine in Vegas last month and absolutely adore it.

Well, I just turned 35 a week ago and I have the cerise! I :heart: it!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember it's not the number it's how you feel inside!! :yes: ...and I feel pretty damn good too! :roflmfao:

LVCRAZED said:
Well, I just turned 35 a week ago and I have the cerise! I :heart: it!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember it's not the number it's how you feel inside!! :yes: ...and I feel pretty damn good too! :roflmfao:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got it and this is how I rationalized it:

1. I don't have a mono speedy yet so this would be a great alternative
(as killerlife said)
2. I have the damier speedy 25 and I think it's a great size so this should be too.
3. I'm young and young at heart (or do I have to be old at heart) so no problems there!
4. A regular speedy 25 is almost 600++ with tax so retail 990 for this doesn't seem as bad anymore. (lol)
5. LV permanent collection bags will always be there while limited won't be. (I was debating between this and a multicolore)
6. This is more practical to use than the Miroir line
7. It's a great summer bag.
8. I can always resell it later.
9. It's cute.

Did I miss anything???

Funny though, certain lines like cerise and grafitti sell well but conte de fees is not so good!

mas2388 said:
I just got it and this is how I rationalized it:

1. I don't have a mono speedy yet so this would be a great alternative
(as killerlife said)
2. I have the damier speedy 25 and I think it's a great size so this should be too.
3. I'm young and young at heart (or do I have to be old at heart) so no problems there!
4. A regular speedy 25 is almost 600++ with tax so retail 990 for this doesn't seem as bad anymore. (lol)
5. LV permanent collection bags will always be there while limited won't be. (I was debating between this and a multicolore)
6. This is more practical to use than the Miroir line
7. It's a great summer bag.
8. I can always resell it later.
9. It's cute.

Did I miss anything???

Funny though, certain lines like cerise and grafitti sell well but conte de fees is not so good!

Nope, you got it all covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P Enjoy and Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!:biggrin: