Help!!! Do I buy the Kelly or save $$ for the croc birkin?

What do do w/ Kelly?

• Pass on it because the SAs weren't that nice

• Pass on it because my SA might be right & "little croc" might arrive at YE

• Take the risk & get it for whatever reason (e.g. SA might be right & Kelly list is closed for years)

• Get it because my SA might be wrong and "little croc" will not arrive for two years.

Results are only viewable after voting.
coco-nut said:
(5) Consult your SA as soon as she's back in the store.

Ok i've slept on it and decided to go with this option. I'm calling my SA to see their opinion. I just can't get it out of my head because the size looked so great against me. I'm on the tiny side (5'4, 98 lbs) so it's very easy for stuff to look overwhelming against me and "be all about the bag you know." Additionally I do love the modernness of the whole color & skin combination. Big fan of both matte & chocolate.

Pluse a wise lady advised me that it's a total different creature fr. the croc. Which I'm betting will arrive at least a year and a 1/2 after placing the order.

So basically it boils down to if it's still there and my SA agrees (wise person, steered me clear fr. a croc bearn & chiffon scarf once - no joke), then it was meant to be. If it's not there, then it wasn't meant to be.

I love chocolate but have never seen it in chamonix. I do love chamonix in natural color and potiron.

Yes, a bearn wallet fits perfectly in 28.

I think you should have a look at the bag again and see what you feel. If you're still not 100% sure, then pass.

If your SA is also 100% sure that your croc Birkin will arrive at YE, then wait.

A croc birkin is definitely more expensive than the kelly. So which means the price of the kelly is a fraction of what you'll be paying for your croc birkin.

My suggestion here is why not buy the kelly and save just a few thousand dollars more OR get from your husband to top-up whatever money you have left to buy the croc birkin.

In the end, you'll end up with both kelly and croc birkin.

2 hermes items, darling!!