Help! Discoloring on the interior of Galleria

jwang44

May 7, 2007
Dear Ladies,

I put a blue paper folder in my Galleria for two days, and the color was transfered to the interior. I tried to rub it using soaked sponge, but it didn't help at all. :crybaby:
I searched the FAQs subforum but found nothing. Does anyone have the similar experience? The lining is microfiber. Or any experience with cleaning microfiber?

Attachments

• DSC02502.JPG
    DSC02502.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 133
Sorry to hear this happened to your Galliera.

With the microfiber lining, I have scotchguarded my neo cabby and Galliera GM, and any stains rub right out with great results...but you need to spray your bag before use.

OMG! So sorry to hear about your bag!! Hope you can get it out. I am soooo running and scotchguarding the inside of my Beverly Pm...I think its the same lining!

are you friggin serious? im so sick of this crap from lv. its supposed to be great quality and durable right?

To be fair - this is transfer from the blue folder, the folder may have been especially inky ! :P

Have you tried magic eraser or those tide to go pens ? I got one of the pens from a law firm for an event, and it does wonders !

OMG! So sorry to hear about your bag!! Hope you can get it out. I am soooo running and scotchguarding the inside of my Beverly Pm...I think its the same lining!

Me too! In fact, I think I'm even going to AG my vachetta because I took mine out for the first time yesterday and was so worried I'd dirty it that it ruined what should have been a fun shopping excursion.

I'm so sorry this happened. Maybe try the suede cleaner? If the interior hasn't already been protected you might need a stronger cleaner to get it out.

In the future you could consier a purse liner. I am waiting on a Purse To Go before using my Galliera for this exact reason.

To be fair - this is transfer from the blue folder, the folder may have been especially inky ! :P

Have you tried magic eraser or those tide to go pens ? I got one of the pens from a law firm for an event, and it does wonders !

Yes, the folder is especially inky. Too sad that I didn't think about it when I put it in. :crybaby:There are also color transfer on other items in my Galleria, but they are not as visible as on the lining due to the light color.

Thank you for all your advice.:heart: I'm going to get something like magic eraser or tide to go pens, possibly the suede cleaner if I can find some. I'll keep you guys updated.

The most important thing is: please learn from my mistake.

I'm so sorry this happened. Maybe try the suede cleaner? If the interior hasn't already been protected you might need a stronger cleaner to get it out.

In the future you could consier a purse liner. I am waiting on a Purse To Go before using my Galliera for this exact reason.

Unfortunately, the interior is not protected. But that may make it eaiser to get rid of the discoloring, at least I hope. ;)

Can I ask what kind of liner did you get, and where did you get it? I think I really need one too!