Help - difference between Lady Dior and Dior Lovely??

There are SO many styles for the Lady Dior. There is the classic cannage bag that comes in white, black, brown, pink, and taupe. The hardware comes in either silver or gold. Medium sells for $1590 and the mini sells for $1250. Also, there is a satin one with rhinestone hardware.... my dream bag:love:

Attachments

• ladyd.jpg
    ladyd.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 178
  • ladydbrown.jpg
    ladydbrown.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 167
  • ladydwhite.jpg
    ladydwhite.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 176
  • miniladyd.jpg
    miniladyd.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 188
  • lady dior satin.jpg
    lady dior satin.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 171
Other Lady Dior Styles are the East/West bag in quilted or soft. The quilted comes in taupe, black, white, or pink, and the soft one comes in fushia, sage, or turquoise. Both sell for $1350.

The Lady Dior stitch tote comes in brown, black, white, fushia, sage, and turquoise. Sells for $1590.

Next is the Lady Dior Hobo which also sells for $1350. I think it comes in black, white, pink, brown, and camel with embroidery.

Also, there is the Lady Dior Zip Double Handle Bag, comes in beige and black and sells for $1250

Attachments

• ladyzip.jpg
    ladyzip.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 171
  • ladyhobo.jpg
    ladyhobo.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 155
  • ladystitch.jpg
    ladystitch.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 177
  • ladydsoft.jpg
    ladydsoft.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 174
  • ladydew.jpg
    ladydew.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 214
Next is the Lady Dior Soft Medium Tote. Black, white, pink, beige $1240. It also comes embroidered, in white, pink, black for $2400

The Lady Dior Soft shopper in same colors as med tote $1550. It too comes embroidered for $2500

Attachments

• ladytote.jpg
    ladytote.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 167
  • ladydemb2.jpg
    ladydemb2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 157
  • ladyshop.jpg
    ladyshop.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 158
  • ladydemb.jpg
    ladydemb.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 157
I hope this helps Baby! There are a few more colors and styles for the Lady Dior that I didn't cover, like the perforated style, the new patent leather, and the new metallic gold and silver style for fall. Also, there is a wallet, clutch, pochette, and a few more evening styles.

You can see all these styles on Dior.com, neimanmarcus.com, and eluxury.com

I posted this in the Authenticate thread but if anyone could help me out with more information about the patent Lady Diors (pictures would be brilliant :smile: ) I would really appreciate it

I posted this in the Authenticate thread but if anyone could help me out with more information about the patent Lady Diors (pictures would be brilliant :smile: ) I would really appreciate it
The particular lady dior you asked about is from 2000.

There have been so many variations over the years.

Here are a few others like the one you enquired about, these were from 2001:

lady dior.jpg

lady dior 2.jpg

Here are picture of the Lovely bags. They come in white, black, and pink. They both sell for $690.
The lovely comes in chocolate brown and beige too, and fuschia in some countries (I believe the US only has fuschia accessories).
Beige and chocolate:
p11444838_ph_hero.jpg
p11444838_ph_althero_Brown.jpg

There are two Lovely pouch bags, the one ultimatechic posted and also this one:
1433585871_f10528bd10_o.jpg

Here is another pic from the Lovely collection:
1448663608_8eefde4bfe_o.jpg