Help, did I buy a fake Botkier?

I actually own this bag without the studs in a pale metalic purple. I bought it at a sample sale a couple years ago. I dont know if this bag is fake or not, but I know that alot of times when I buy from the sample sales they have styles that were never actually mass produced.

Do you know if it is still available to buy?
:s
Sorry you both have been very misled. I have worked for the company for 3 years - this is actually a fake - I'm positive of it. Don't buy it - you'll be sorry. The seller probably took it off ebay because she was scared she would be caught selling a fake - not because she wanted more money!

SORRY!

PLEASE HELP LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :sweatdrop: :Push: :s i AM THINKING OF BUYING A BOTKIER AND I DONT KNOW IF IT IS REAL. i AM GOING TO INSERT ALL OF THE PICTURES THAT I WAS SENT BY THE PERSON SELLING IT!!! :smile: THERE ARE PICS OF THE AUTH. CARD AND THE ZIPPER AND THE INSIDE THE ONLY THING THATS WEIRD TO ME IS THE ZIPPER, I HAVE FOUND OTHERS ON EBAY THAT HAVE DIFFERENT LOOKING ZIPPERS, I AM INCLUDING 2 PICS OF THOSE AS WEL (THE COPPER COLOR AND WHITE COLOR, ARE NOT THE BAGS IM LOOKING AT BUT THE ZIPPERS LOOK DIF. tHEN THE ONE I AM LOOKING AT)

****this post has the pictures of the blue emily i am looking to get, the next post is the pics of the zippers i have seen on other ebay listed items and the authenticity cards that comes with this blue bag i am looking at thankks so much

DOES ANYONE OWN AN AUTHENTIC BOTKIER AND CAN TELL ME????
THE BAG I AM LOOKING AT GETTING IS THE EMILY, IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THAT ONE EVEN BETTER BUT ANY OPINIONS WOULD BE SOOSSOSOSO GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! THANKS LADIES! !!!!

Attachments

• 2007_0204new0050.jpg
    2007_0204new0050.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 140
  • 2007_0204new0051.jpg
    2007_0204new0051.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 2007_0204new0052.jpg
    2007_0204new0052.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 113
  • 2007_0204new0053.jpg
    2007_0204new0053.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 2007_0204new0054.jpg
    2007_0204new0054.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 118
Ok here are the pics of the auth, card that the woman has with the bag i want, and here are pictures of zippers i saw on other botkiers being sold online, which have a leather thing on them and in the picture i have of the blue bag i am looking at, doesnt have anything on the zipper?

again the model of the bag i am looking @ is the EMILY i dont know which designs those zippers came from
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

Attachments

• 2007_0204new0055.jpg
    2007_0204new0055.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 2007_0204new0056.jpg
    2007_0204new0056.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 107
  • acad_1_sbl.jpg
    acad_1_sbl.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 103
  • f464_1_sbl.jpg
    f464_1_sbl.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 99
I am not really familiar with Botkier but that blue bags leather doesn't look right.

The copper and white pics look like they are authentic. It could be because they are two different styles that they have different zippers??

PLEASE HELP LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :sweatdrop: :Push: :s i AM THINKING OF BUYING A BOTKIER AND I DONT KNOW IF IT IS REAL. i AM GOING TO INSERT ALL OF THE PICTURES THAT I WAS SENT BY THE PERSON SELLING IT!!! :smile: THERE ARE PICS OF THE AUTH. CARD AND THE ZIPPER AND THE INSIDE THE ONLY THING THATS WEIRD TO ME IS THE ZIPPER, I HAVE FOUND OTHERS ON EBAY THAT HAVE DIFFERENT LOOKING ZIPPERS, I AM INCLUDING 2 PICS OF THOSE AS WEL (THE COPPER COLOR AND WHITE COLOR, ARE NOT THE BAGS IM LOOKING AT BUT THE ZIPPERS LOOK DIF. tHEN THE ONE I AM LOOKING AT)

****this post has the pictures of the blue emily i am looking to get, the next post is the pics of the zippers i have seen on other ebay listed items and the authenticity cards that comes with this blue bag i am looking at thankks so much

DOES ANYONE OWN AN AUTHENTIC BOTKIER AND CAN TELL ME????
THE BAG I AM LOOKING AT GETTING IS THE EMILY, IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THAT ONE EVEN BETTER BUT ANY OPINIONS WOULD BE SOOSSOSOSO GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! THANKS LADIES! !!!!
The only I can say this is fake is because the LINING of Botkier is horizontal to the NAME PLATE. Most of my Botkiers have the lining non-symmetrical to the name plate. More diagonal to the name KWIM???

I actually emailed the seller to see if it was still available, because I really like the bag. I didnt want to buy it though if it was a fake, so I asked her to send me a bunch of pictures. She emailed me back and even sent me a ton more pictures and a copy of her sales order from neimans. BUT when I offered to buy it for $200, she told me that she would no longer consider selling it for less than $350 because she felt really shortchanged. What the heck does that mean?

Still $350 is a good deal on a one of a kind bag, and even at the sample sales they are still around $350 - $400. Should I buy it?

If LVlover100 was right, and the bag was definitely fake, this means people can fake sales orders now too? This is very scary and upsetting :sad: