Help Diamond stitch in black or white

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I am getting this bag tomarrow. should I get black or white? I love white bags . Those who have it in white do you feel that you can use it all year long? Is the black a classic bag or maybe it doesnt pop like the white. suggestions needed. Thanks

kitten I saw your pics, wow so pretty. I need to do a search for the black bag. I just love white bags. Kitten do you think you would use this in the winter as well? I would love it if they had a beige or blush that would be perfect.......

kitten I saw your pics, wow so pretty. I need to do a search for the black bag. I just love white bags. Kitten do you think you would use this in the winter as well? I would love it if they had a beige or blush that would be perfect.......
The black is beautiful too. Anyway, I will definately use it in the winter too. :yes:

I put a black on hold....and then decided against it. After seeing Kittens pics of white and black...the black just doesn't "pop" to me like the white does. The white just stands out. I already have to many white bags....although I may still get this one...ha ha.

White is the new it color---and all the mags say white can be worn year round now. :yes:

I just bought the white one. The nice thing about the white is the shade of white.....it's not a stark bright hospital white....it's more subtle - like an eggshell white. I prefer this bag in white, JMO!!!! I know it's still a beauty in black too :yes: I think this shade of white will be very easy to wear year round, I don't like bags that have seasons!!!

Here's mine :love: :

stuff054.jpg

stuff057.jpg