help! DH said no more purses if I get this one....

mai_LV

Sep 11, 2010
I've been wanting the Trevi for so long. My friend is selling hers for a great deal. DH said if I buy it then I am on a purse ban for a year. NO MORE PURSES FOR A YEAR!! Should I go for it??? I've gotten a lot of LV and Chanel this year......I think I'll be content with my collection.

What should I do???

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
Given 2011 is almost over, I say you should interpret that as the ban will only be for another 3 days ... and go get the trevi.

LOL.

But seriously, if you love the trevi go for it. You can always sell some of your own things on ebay or bonanza to fund more purchases :biggrin:

Sweetyqbk

Sep 1, 2011
NYC
www.luxblonde.com
needlv said:
Given 2011 is almost over, I say you should interpret that as the ban will only be for another 3 days ... and go get the trevi.

LOL.

But seriously, if you love the trevi go for it. You can always sell some of your own things on ebay or bonanza to fund more purchases :biggrin:
Hahahahaa awesome interpretation!! Sneaky sneaky

mai_LV

Sep 11, 2010
I wish it was that easy!! LOL. He was smart this time. He said Jan. 1 2012 to Jan. 2013!!! Thanks ladies! I feel so bad for wanting it b/c I got so many purses (7 purses!!) this year and he got me a trip to hawaii and a diamond solitare necklace from Tiffany's for Christmas.........ugh! My friend is giving me a REALLY good deal....but a ban for a year??? :sad:

Dianabanana12

Oct 20, 2010
The way I see I my money my choice lol but if it's his money then lol it is what it is.... I say get the Trevi I love the Trevi :smile:

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
i say go for it!

use the year to enjoy 7 (or 8 once you get the trevi) and swap around and ejoy all the bags!

or save up some of your own money to get your own bags if you really cant resist :P haha

Dec 19, 2008
Get it! The Trevi is a great bag and I think it should be versatile enough for you to hold off a year on other bags for it!

LVSistinaMM

Nov 30, 2010
It sounds like a great deal, but it would be really hard for me not to buy another bag for a whole year!! Good luck with your decision!

Sep 25, 2011
If it's a bag you love then go for it. I think it's a beautiful bag to have in your collection. Will he really ban you for a entire year though? Chances are he'll probably give in way before the ban is up. lol

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
Here's how I'd handle the situation...I'd get the Trevi now and be on a ban until Jan. 2013...that means no LV or any another bags for exactly one year!!

On Black Friday November 2013, I'd send DH an email with "hints" what I'd like for Christmas. Since I've been on a ban for a year, here's what the list will look like:

Artsy MM Luminuese MM in Empriente plus Sara in Vernis
Mahina L Cirrus PM plus Amelia wallet
Ixia MM plus Sara in Vernis
Sophia Coppola in Calf Leather plus Sara in Epi
Melrose Avenue in Vernis plus Sara wallet in Vernis

I'll have DH choose any of the above combos and then, whatever he chooses, he MUST ADD the LV Tambour Forever white w/ Diamond watch AND a pair of shoes from either Blahnik or Laboutin haha!!! Hey, if he'll put me on a ban for a year, I'd make sure it's worth it when Jan. 2013 arrives!