HELP! Desperately Seeking........

I'm looking for a black nano Triomphe bag but Im not even sure they make it anymore. I visited a celine store yesterday and they kept saying it doesn't come in the nano size, but 24s does have it in 3 colors (no black).

I'm looking for a black nano Triomphe bag but Im not even sure they make it anymore. I visited a celine store yesterday and they kept saying it doesn't come in the nano size, but 24s does have it in 3 colors (no black).
It does come in the Nano size. I asked yesterday in Paris and SA told me they didn't have it anymore. She couldn't tell if it was discontinued or not though... I'm also investigating ;)

Has anyone seen a nano belt bag in vintage pink or desert rose?? I was going to purchase one last week, but it seems to be out of stock in most places...I wonder if I should settle for light taupe for now? Thanks in advance.
not sure if you’re still looking but i’ve seen quite a few people reselling. it’s a colour i was considering to get until i managed to get a light pink one in store and was so happy!