help! desperately seeking a chloe bay messenger in camel

madaboutchloe

Nov 20, 2007
hi, can anyone help, i'm desperate to find a bay messenger in camel :love: as i'v been looking for one of these for ages :confused1:. if anyone can help, please please can you let me know!!! i'd be so happy if i found one :smile::yes:

I was about to post the link Brigitte referred to :tup: You can pay by paypal if you have a credit or debit card, it is easy to join up at www.paypal.com. If you can't do that why not email the seller and ask if you could pay by bank transfer or send a money order. That price is a steal, it will be hard to find such a good deal again. (I would get it authenticated too though).

Yes, thank you rubylola for pointing this out, it is really easy to join, and you could even hit the BIN button and join afterwards if you are really desperate to get her! Only to keep in mind, it is always better to pay per credit card through Paypal, if you have any problems it is easy to get a refund, especially if the seller refuses to cooperate!
In my opinion the bag looks OK, but you could post the link in the Authenticate thread, to get other's opinion and to be 100% sure! Good luck!