Help!! Desperately need to find...

Mar 14, 2008
Orange County
A black blake with gold h/w!! My mom's 50th birthday is May 21 and she would love to have this bag. My Dad has sent me on a mission to try and find a resonably priced one, but all the ones of Ebay are pink etc... I went to Bloomingdales today and the SA set aside their black blake for me (basically a pre-hold for the pre-sale, kind of thing). However, the total will be something like 836 with tax, which is a little more than Dad wants to spend. MEN!! Why can't they just understand??? Any help and direction would be appreciated! The clock is ticking.... (just had to add that for dramatic effect, hehe). :okay:

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
^You/ your dad can try to open a Bloomies' account and save an additional 15% off (not sure though if the F&F discount can be combined with the additional 15%...). If you can combine the 20% off for F&F with the additional 15% off for opening a Bloomies charge, that will be $676.60 + taxes (20% off of 995, then 15% off of 796).

Mar 14, 2008
Orange County
I called a little while ago and the customer service representative said that the extra 15% should apply but will be taken off my statement not at the register. Again, great idea!! Thanks so much!