Help...designer jeans for bigger girls

I had never in my entire life found jeans that fit and looked good on me until I discovered Cambio and Christopher Blue. I have a closest full of them now....some never even worn. I just buy them b/c I'm excited to own awesome jeans in my size!!

I should add that I always get them shortened b/c they're miles too long for me.

I'm also a 12... In some brands I wear a size 31, but I'm usually a 32. I don't like my jeans too tight, though. If so, I could probably get away with a 30.

I have a 33-34" inseam, but I still have to get a lot of designer jeans hemmed. As the sizes go up, so do the inseams. So size 32's are usually pretty long! I've ordered jeans that were supposed to be 32-33" long and when I got them, they measured 36-37"!!! :wtf:

My favorites are the Edun monarch bootcut and Gold Sign passion bootcut. The 2% spandex definitely make these styles really comfy, and the rise on both styles is high enough that I don't have to worry about squatting or bending over! gemruby, maybe you can check out Barneys Co-op - I think there's one where you live. The salespeople are usually helpful in suggesting styles based on what I'm looking for.

I have found these brands fit me (am a size 12):

AG, Joe's, Christopher Blue, Goldsign

I 2nd Joe's and would add Juicy to the list. I know ppl have a love hate realtionship with Juicy but they have a good amount of stretch and tend to be roomier in the butt and thighs so that there is less gaping at the waist.

Try Joe's Jeans... I'm an 8/10 in normal pants (read: Ann Taylor), and about a 29 in Joe's. These are, by far, the most flattering jeans EVER on me, and I have hips, a butt, AND thighs. But the sizing is not really your waist- my waist is 28" (less if I feel like loosening up on the chocolate), but since I am very curvy, it's basically more like your waist size at, say, belly button minus an inch or two (or three).