Help, depression and surgery options

Girlseekshelp

Jan 29, 2020
Hello I'm 26 years old, unfortunately I suffer from insomnia (awakenings in the night and non reparative sleep) from 5 years, my skin looks very thin and dry now and I have hollows under my eyes.. I'm very depressed and almost bedridden because these tiredness signs make me look a lot less younger than my age, what can I do? Fat grafting? Can you raccomend me something please?

It doesn't work unfortunately, we tried everything with the doctors.. I need somebody to help with my look. What are the best procedures for this issues
I've tried many drugs as well, trying to find "the one that works with your brain chemistry" as the doctor put it - but after six, I just gave up. So I can definitely relate.

On one hand sure, you can add fat under the eyes, pretty easy, non-invasive things to do, just go to a cosmetic surgeon and he'll let you know.

On the other hand, I can tell you what worked for me (to a certain extent). Getting up and getting my heart-rate up. For me that meant a run, for you that can mean whatever. Somehow 4AM runs made me feel better about being awake. I didn't feel so miserable about my insomnia. Lack of sleep triggers/worsens depression so I'd been feeling so down about not sleeping, it'd gotten into an awful cycle. So the runs and continuing my antidepressants got me out of most of it. I'm still not 100%, but I'm sleeping so much more than before.

Hi, I have some suggestions for you.
Find a great endocrinologist in your area. He will run a full spectrum blood work on you. He will test your hormones, glands, vitamin, mineral, general tests etc.

You need to rule out a deficiency first & foremost. That can cause insomnia, depression, fluctuating moods & the appearance of your skin.

You would be surprised how that can affect the way you feel, look & your sleep cycle.

You could also benefit from a great liquid multivitamin. My holy grail is Nature's Plus Source of Life. I call it beauty in a bottle. It nourishes your blood, cells, DNA& skin from the inside out. It's a big yellow bottle & you put a capful in a glass of water.

Take care & remember life is precious, smile & be blessed.