Help Decisions Keepall 45 Damier Graphite or Macassar or Davis Tote Macassar W/ PICS~

Renzo

Dec 15, 2008
Hi, im a guy and need a LV bag for UNI and I want all three but unfortunately i can only afford one so please send me your suggestions especially if you already own a keepall 45.

Attachments

• Vuitto Macassar Keepall lv.jpg
    Vuitto Macassar Keepall lv.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Keepall 55.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Keepall 55.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4,457
  • vuitton davis tote lv.JPG
    vuitton davis tote lv.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 819
I'd definitely get the tote, much more practical. The Keepall 45 is too big for daily use, and has no pockets or anything to get your things organized. Go for the Davis Macassar Tote!

Are you going to use the keepall for gym too after your lessons? My vote goes to Davis Tote Macassar if you're just going to place books and other stuff only; not gym items.

for university I would go for the damier graphite keepall. . . because of the damier it's not too show-offy, and still looks very masculine paired with the right clothes. . .

the tote is a nice bag and has a very practical form and size . . . but i think the keepall is way more sophisticated

The Keepall in Macassar is gorgeous. Keepalls double as travel bags and the 45 is great for daily use/gym--even though it is a tad large, it is very lightweight.